The Union City Council has formed a committee that will determine the future of the seven buildings at the town’s old U.S. Forest Service Ranger Station. The ranger station was built in 1937 and deeded to the City of Union in 1993. It includes a four-bedroom house, a three-bedroom house, a two-bedroom house, an old oil storage building and two detached garages. Currently, the city rents the houses. Two of the other buildings are used by the city’s public works department.